Ultius.com is a popular custom-writing service that’s relatively new in the industry. Although the sky-high prices make students think that this is a highly-professional service, the truth is that its services are provided by college students. The writers go through a training program before they start offering their services, but you shouldn’t expect to get an expert assigned to your project when ordering papers at this website.
Ultius.com offers only three categories of services. These are:
- Academic writing – including essays (generic, narrative, persuasive, expository, critical, informal, creative, literary, etc.), research papers (research outline, research proposal, research summary), dissertation (any chapter), thesis (doctoral thesis and any thesis chapter), term paper, case study, speech, homework, reviews, lab report and more;
- Editing services – rewriting, copyediting, editing, proofreading and formatting;
- Business writing – resume, CV, cover letter, college admission (admission essay, personal statement, business school application essay, etc.) and business plans.
The website doesn’t have an instant quote, but just two big price lists. One is for the academic writing and the other one for business writing products. Also, we have to mention that the shortest deadlines (6 and 3 hours) depend on the writers’ availability and have page number restrictions. This is not convenient at all for a student in crisis!
The academic writing service has four levels of quality. The longest deadline is for 20 days and the shortest is for 3 hours.
However, let’s see some prices.
- The prices for a 2 day deadline are $29 per page for high school level, $32 per page for undergraduate level, $41 per page for master level, $50 per page for doctoral level.
- The prices for 12 hours deadline are $36 per page for high school level, $40 per page for undergraduate level, $50 per page for master level, $58 per page for doctoral level.
- For business products with a 12 hour deadline, one has to pay $125 for a resume, $80 for a cover letter, and $150 for a CV.
As you may see, the prices are really high! Ordinary students cannot afford these services!
Discounts and free features
There are no discounts stated on the webpage. But we have contacted the agents and they told us to Like their Facebook page and find a code there. Why should we associate our personal page with their writing service? By doing so, everybody will know that we have bought the essay and not wrote it ourselves!
Even worst, Ultius.com doesn’t offer any free feature!
One can only find some free samples – the one we checked out lacked a professional formatting and the sources were all from the internet, from the same website!
So, high prices and nothing free or a simple discount! This site is not appealing at all to students!
One can contact Ultius.com by phone, e-mail or live chat. Although the sales department was online and the agent answered pretty fast, the ordering support department was offline. So students cannot get any help with the ordering process, even if the company says that the program is 24/7!